Project Import Forum Forum Index
Project Import Forum
FAQ  FAQ   Search  Search   Memberlist  Memberlist   Usergroups  Usergroups
Register  ::  Log in Log in to check your private messages

errors with in fourm + introduction + Question « View previous topic :: View next topic » 
The Phantom Gallon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: errors with in fourm + introduction + Question Reply with quote

Whats up PI. Steve Checking in. I live in orange, and i have an 1988 Mazda Rx-7. Undergoing a resto, sort of. Just upgrading lots of old tired parts. Hopefully it will be a decent car when i'm done with it. Here is a pic from earlier today:

(yes i know its too low, that will be fixed as soon as i sort out the suspension)

(problem i'm having)
It says "Sorry, but only administrators can post topics in this forum." in the Q&A section. Same with the suspension section. prolly others too, but i didnt bother to check. I wanted to pose the question below, but couldnt create a thread.

I got some second hand coil overs for decently cheap with some universal camber plates Rolling Eyes

well, these just arnt cutting it, but i dont have the money to blow on $1300 coilover kits. I was wondering if you guys could help me out with some nice pillow ball mounts from HKS or tein or somewhere else. Can i take off the upper portion of my current coilovers (the camber plates), and add these new pillowball mounts on?

Here is a pic of the peice i have in mind, mind you, it doesnt need to be any specific company. i just want a pretty piece Twisted Evil

Thanks, i'll be waiting your response.

Also, great idea regarding this forum. Great business tool.

Jump to: